Royal ERU sets great store by the protection of personal data. This web page describes how we handle personal data that we have collected.
Royal ERU makes every effort to guarantee privacy and adheres to the applicable legislation and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation. At any rate, this entails that we:
- Process personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they have been provided.
- Limit the processing of personal data to those data that are indispensable for the purposes for which they have been provided.
- Request explicit consent for the processing of personal data.
- Have taken appropriate technical and/or organizational measures with regard to the security of personal data.
- Do not transfer personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for achieving the objectives for which they were provided.
Personal data are processed for dealing with questions, suggestions, complaints, prize draws etc. that we receive through the contact or action form on our web site. It involves the following data:
- First name;
- Infix(es) (surname prefixes);
- Last name;
- Address, postcode and city;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
Transfer to third parties
Personal data may be processed by third parties, if this is necessary for the purposes described above or if this is legally required and permitted. Royal ERU does not transfer personal data to other parties with whom they have not entered into a processor agreement. Strict agreements have been reached with these parties (processors) with regard to the security of personal data. We do not provide personal data to parties that are located outside the EU.
Royal ERU does not retain personal data any longer than is necessary for the purpose for which they were provided or longer than is required by law. We subsequently delete or anonymize the data. Anonymizing means that as a result of this process, the data cannot be traced back to the person in question.
Data subject’s rights
The data subject has the right to access, rectify, transfer or delete personal data. It is also possible to object to the processing of personal data (or part thereof) by Royal ERU or by one of our processors.
Middellandse Zee 7
3446 CG WOERDEN
0348 – 578 411